Forms Library

For Prospective Students

For Current Students and Faculty

Advisor and Committee Forms

Forms Needed During Program

Graduation Forms

  • Application for Degree Form (Only available as a hard copy from Darland 420. Deadline is the first of the month you intend to graduate)
  • RSVP for Commencement

Travel and Research Funding Forms

University and Graduate School Forms

  • Forms for Master's Students (UM)
  • Petition Form (UMD Graduate Program; used for changes to coursework on approved Graduate Degree Plan, changing or removing language requirement, extension of time, transfer of coursework)