Advising & Academic Services
Daily Drop-in Hours: 10-11am, M, W, F and 1-2pm T & Th. These hours are often expanded during the first week of each semester and immediately before and during registration periods, so watch our social media or signs for updates.
(In-person or Zoom drop-ins available)
Scheduled appointments: See each advisor's link below
(In-person or Zoom appointments available)
- Advises: Communication, English, Journalism, Linguistics, Writing Studies
- Additional: Undeclared, psychology, education
- Advises: Arts Administration, Art & Design, Music, Theatre, Art History, Art Education, Music Education
- Additional: Undeclared
- Advises: American Indian St, Cognitive Science, Cultural Entrepreneurship, Environment, Sustainability & Geography, Foreign Languages, GIS, History, International Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, preLaw, Tribal Administration & Governance
- Additional: Undeclared, science
- Advises: Anthropology, Criminology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Sociology, Women, Gender & Sexuality St
- Additional: Undeclared, business, international students
- Advises: supplemental advising for faculty and professional advisors
- Need an advising appointment? See individual advisors' links below.
- Campus Calendar - Registration, drop/add, billing dates and more....
Videos from our office:
- How to schedule a 30-minute appointment with an advisor.
- How Zoom drop-in hours work.
- Check out other videos on our YouTube channel!
Meet our Student Advisors!
Peer advisors are available daily. Stop in to learn from them about the various advising tools to assist in your academic journey.
- Advisement & Registration assistance
- Assistance with advising tools and degree planning
- APAS, Grad Planner, Schedule Builder, and more
- Add/Drop majors/minors within our collegiate unit
- Add/Change Advisors within our collegiate unit
- Scheduling appointments with a professional academic advisor