Meet our Student Advisors!
Peer advisors are available daily. Stop in to learn from them about the various advising tools to assist in your academic journey.
- Advisement & Registration assistance
- Assistance with advising tools and degree planning
- APAS, Schedule Builder, and more
- Add/Change Advisors within our collegiate unit
- Scheduling appointments with a professional academic advisor
- Connect students to campus tools and resources
- Facilitate improved student understanding of major and degree requirements
- Provide a unique leadership opportunity to current UMD students
Year in School: Senior, spring 2024
Studying: Linguistics major, Art in the Media minor
Hometown: Apple Valley, MN
Involvement on campus:
Fun fact about you:
- I play six instruments (guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, flute, trumpet, and piano).
Why are you excited to be a Peer Advisor?
I’m really excited to help students create their own unique paths. There are so many majors and minors that I find it really interesting what combination students do and how that helps them with what they want to do in the future.
What is your favorite thing about UMD?
I love the city itself. The architecture and overall look of the city is so uniquely Duluth.
Year in School: Freshman (Class of 2027)
Studying: Teaching Social Studies and Political Science
Hometown: Shakopee, MN
I am really excited to help out where I can and hope to make CAHSS feel even more welcoming than it already is!
I love being near Lake Superior and all the history surrounding Duluth, and I love the Northern Shores coffee shop. It's a nice place to hangout or study.