Exceptions form for CAHSS (STUDENT only) (pdf)
Program coordinators and more are listed on this PAGE.

Exception form (FACULTY only) -
Students are advised to schedule an appointment to discuss options. This form is submitted by a faculty advisor, program coordinator, or department head.
Declare or Drop a CAHSS Major OR Minor

Change Academic Advisor
     Note: Music students must contact the Music Department for a separate advisor request process.

Change Catalog Year for major, minor or Lib Ed Program

Specific Major and Minor Forms

Academic Advising Resources

Additional Forms

UMD One Stop Forms campus-wide forms pertaining to the following:

Dean of Student forms from other universities/schools should be sent to the Office of Vice Chancellor for Student Life for completion.

How-to Guides for Faculty


Updated November 2023