Thinking of returning?
We hope your time away was beneficial, growing, and well spent. First things first....here are the necessary steps to return to CAHSS:
Complete this form if you are interested in returning to the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences at UMD to complete your degree: z.umn.edu/cahssreturn
- Academic Review: Your record may take significant time to review and evaluate depending on your last term of enrollment, transfer credits, etc.
To return to active status and be able to register for classes you must submit this form: Readmission/Return From Leave of Absence Request.
- Once processed, you will receive an email message from the Office of the Registrar regarding your next steps. (i.e. updating your address, name, etc.)
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of term to allow staff time to review your record, process forms, and advise you.
Schedule an academic advising meeting with an advisor: schedule meeting
- CAHSS undergraduate majors & minors (click on the Academics menu item above)
- UMD Catalog search
- See UMD One Stop for various forms and information (reciprocity, tuition, transferology, etc.)
- CANVAS - Canvas is a web-based learning management system. It is used by many UMD faculty to manage online course learning materials.
- SCHOLARSHIPS -
- Returning fine arts students.
- ...more scholarships!
- Search UMD pages for parking, housing, books, tutoring, etc.
If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us!