Is MPS for You?
- Are you a resident of our region holding a BA or BS who seeks a challenging program of study -- one that will push you to levels of excellence you've never reached before?
- Are you a professional, already established in a career or in our community, who wants to take the next step?
- Are you a recent college graduate interested in exploring your intellectual and professional options?
- Are you committed to community, family, and career? Do you need a flexible program, one that gives the ability to select on-campus community as well as online convenience?
The program requires applicants to have completed a bachelor's degree, online application with transcripts, three letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
As students assemble a degree program in discussions with their advisors, they can choose from different emphases. These emphases facilitate productive conversations between students and advisors about their degree programs.
Deadline to apply for Fall 2022 is April 15.
All application materials are submitted electronically through the online application system.
An effective personal statement should include the following:
- Your goals for graduate school.
- Why this program, its courses and its faculty and other opportunities, can help you meet those goals.
- Why you are prepared and ready for success in this program.
Check out these tips on writing a successful personal statement: https://www.d.umn.edu/career-internship-services/grad-professional-school/application-process/writing-statements