Whether this is your first semester or your last one at UMD, you can come here to find your registration resources!
UMD Catalog (click "Degrees" at top, then "Undergraduate Majors")
- Course requirements of all majors & minors (Reminder: If Undeclared, you can browse any & all majors that look interesting to you)
- Sample plans that show one way that you can complete your program in 4 years
- Academic policies
- Understanding the categories
- Printable list of approved courses in each category
APAS (the Academic Progress Audit System)
Class Search / MyU Registration Shopping Cart (click "Academics" at left, then "Registration")
One Stop "How-to" Guides for enrollment - How to drop/add/swap courses after your initial registration
World Language placement guidelines
Math placement guidelines
Transfer and test credit:
- Advanced Placement Credit Awards (AP)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- International Baccalaureate Credit Awards (IB)
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
- Transfer Credit (Reminder: PSEO and CITS credits are considered transfer credits (unless courses were taken through University of Minnesota. Any official transcripts from other schools must be sent directly to UMD Admissions)
Major-specific course resources
Recommended courses grid - Start out with these courses if you want to explore any major within CAHSS!
Two-for-One grid - For each CAHSS major, check out which required courses also fulfill your Liberal Education requirements!
Especially for your first year!
Special sections of UST 1000, Learning in Community (Fall 2022 list)
Student Success courses from the Academic Writing & Learning Center (Fall 2022 list)
Orientation online course in Canvas (and all of your Canvas courses!)
Orientation Guide booklet