Exceptions form for CAHSS (pdf)
Exception form (FACULTY only) - z.umn.edu/cahssform
Students are advised to schedule an appointment to discuss options. This form is submitted by a faculty advisor, program coordinator, or department head.
Reference this page for more details: All Departments (program coordinators and department heads)
Declare or Drop a CAHSS Major OR Minor
Change Academic Advisor
Note: Music students must contact the Music Department for a separate advisor request process.
Change Catalog Year for major, minor or Lib Ed Program
Specific Major and Minor Forms
- Cultural Entrepreneurship major (World Languages and Cultural Literacy Core) - writable
- Environment, Sustainability and Geography major/minor proposed Electives form - writable
- Interdisciplinary Studies major application
- International Studies minor proposed Electives form - writable
- Music change of major or additional major form
Academic Advising Resources
- Advising materials - (faculty and students)
- Plan for Major Declaration form - writable
- Admission after Academic Suspension form - writable
- U Matter - Exit Survey
UMD One Stop Forms campus-wide forms pertaining to the following:
- Academic Status
- Admissions, Transfer, and Re-enrollment
- Dean of Student forms from other universities/schools should be sent to the Office of Vice Chancellor for Student Life for completion.
- Appeals and Petitions
- Financial Aid
- Student Account
- Student Records and Personal Information
How-to Guides for Faculty
- How to grant students permission to register for your course?
- Registrar Resources (for faculty) - processes for start and end of term
Updated December 8, 2021