Exception form for UMD CAHSS
(writable if you download and open in Acrobat) - November 2021
Declare or Drop a CAHSS Major OR Minor

Change CAHSS Advisor OR Change Requirement Year for major, minor or Lib Ed Program
     Note: Music students must contact the Music Department for a separate advisor request process.

U Matter - Exit Survey

Plan for Major Declaration form (writable form)
Benchmark (Google form)
Admission after Academic Suspension form

Specific Major and Minor Forms

Academic Advising Resources

How to Guides

Additional Forms

UMD One Stop Forms

  • Academic Status
  • Admissions, Transfer, and Re-enrollment
  • Appeals and Petitions
  • Financial Aid
  • Graduation
  • Loans
  • Registration
  • Student Account
  • Student Records and Personal Information

Updated June 22, 2021