Advising Office Information
Front Desk Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9:00am–4:00pm (closed 12pm–1pm)*
Montague Hall 120 | 218-726-8180 | [email protected]
* Hours may change due to campus events. Closed during campus closures, holidays, breaks, etc.
Daily Drop-in Hours (in-person)
MWF 10am–11am and TTH 1pm–2pm
REQUIRED spring 2023 advisement meetings for first term and academic probation students begins around Monday, September 19. Book your appointment now to reserve your meeting!
Professional Academic Advisors
Scheduled appointments: See each advisor's link below. (In-person or Zoom appointments available)
Schedule an appointment: z.umn.edu/lbrown
ZOOM address: z.umn.edu/lindsayzoom
Advises: Art, Art Education, Arts Administration, Art History, Graphic Design, Jazz Studies, Music, Music Education, Performance, Studio Art, Theatre, Theory & Composition
Additional: Undeclared, international students
Schedule an appointment: z.umn.edu/kpederson
ZOOM address: z.umn.edu/kelseyzoom
Advises: Anthropology, Criminology, Sociology, Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Additional: Undeclared, psychology, education
Schedule an appointment: z.umn.edu/ericke
ZOOM address: z.umn.edu/emmazoom
Advises: American Indian Studies, Chinese Area Studies, Cultural Entrepreneurship, English, German Studies, French Studies, History, Linguistics, Political Science, International Studies, Spanish Studies, Tribal Administration & Governance, Writing Studies
Schedule an appointment: z.umn.edu/pspencer
ZOOM link: z.umn.edu/pamzoom
Advises: Cognitive Science, Environment, Sustainability, and Geography, Geographic Information Systems, Philosophy
Advises: supplemental advising for faculty and professional advisors
Safety and Wellness
- Check the UMD Safe Campus for updates related to the pandemic.
- UMD Health Services: Vaccines, wellness, counseling, and more!
- Campus Calendar - Registration, drop/add, billing dates and more....
Videos from our office
- How to schedule a 30-minute appointment with an advisor.
- How Zoom drop-in hours work.
- Check out other videos on our YouTube channel!